1. Help Center
  2. Wastewater Systems

Who do I call to de-sludge or inspect my septic system?

De-sludging of your septic system requires a professional pumper.

Only certified pumpers must de-sludge your septic tank and inspect your entire septic system, including the leach drain. Your local health district or health department may be able to provide you with a list of certified pumpers.