Buying a cheap water tank can actually end up costing you more money in the long term. A poorly designed and manufactured tank will not be as reliable or durable as a good quality product, and it is likely to fail prematurely.
Issues with cracking, fittings breaking and taps failing can happen with water tanks after just a few years, meaning you’ll have to pay for repairs or replacement.
A well-designed water tank will be easier to maintain than one made using inferior materials. Some water tanks let in too much light, for example, meaning that they need to be cleaned more often due to problems with algae. As the saying goes, ‘buy cheap, buy twice’.
Coerco is a leading polyethylene tank and product manufacturer servicing WA for over 25 years featuring:
- A huge product range covering nearly every aspect of the industry
- Traditional and modern designs
- Tanks ranging from 250 to 50,000 litres
- Strong and durable water tanks impervious to rust or corrosion
- UV stabilised to cope with Australia’s harsh conditions
- Full Manufacturer’s no fuss 20-year warranty
- 12 COLORBOND® tank colours to chose from
- Certified with SAI Global to AS/NZS ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems – Requirements)
Available from all good hardware, garden or water specialist retailers.