How can I get water from my water tank supply back to my house where my reticulation is connected to scheme water?

You need a pump that exerts the required amount of pressure in order to get water from your water tank supply to the reticulation system in your house.

A suitable pressure pump is needed to deliver or connect water from your water tank supply to your mains water or reticulated system. There are 2 main types of pumps for this job: free-standing and submersible.

We recommend getting in touch with Davey Pumps. They will be able to suggest a suitable pump for you which can be purchased through us.