Do I need a plumber to install my Coerco water tank?

Depending on your particular need, you may need the help of a licensed plumber for installation.

For instance, you will need a licensed plumber if you want to install a water switch and pump to connect your Coerco tank to your home water outlets (i.e. to connect to laundry and toilet).

See answer to related question here:

How can I get water from my water tank supply back to my house where my reticulation is connected to scheme water?